Friday 26 July 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo - Pink Gold

After feeling like I all have written is negative posts I wanted to write about a product I love, if you read my post on the On and On Bronze shade - here then you will know I really love these.

I decided to go and buy shade 65 pink gold awhile ago and this has been on my lids pretty much ever since. I think I even prefer this shade to On and On Bronze as it is perfect for spring summer, it is gorgeous pink champagne colour which leaves a beautiful sheen to the lids
Again I do wear a primer with this as I have mega oily lids but I actually think that this wears even better then the On and On Bronze and that is amazing. I haven't tried this as a base for other shadows but am tempted to, has anyone else?

I do wish that they would bring out more shades as some of them I don't think are very wearable and whenever I have swatched permanent taupe the tester has always been dry and crumbly. That said I am very tempted by Eternal Gold however I do own a lot of gold eyeshadows.

This is available from boots.com for £4.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment