Friday 12 July 2013

Random Haul #4

Ok so me and my bank balance are hoping that this is the last haul for a while but sometimes I just can't stop myself.
The first product I bought is the Rimmel Instant Tan Light Matte in the water resistant version. I can't find this on the Boots website but you can pick this up all over the place for £6.99. I haven't tried fake tan for years after some serious disasters but it is so hot at the moment that I wanted to be able to wear dresses and skirts without tights. I have used this and think I may need some more practice as it wasn't completely successful, but I think that might be another post.
Sticking with the fake tan theme I picked up Rimmel Instant Tan Remover from Poundland. Even though the instant tan says it comes off with soap and water I expected this to be easier. I am unsure whether this is really worth buying as I still have remnants of the Instant Tan after using both this and soap.  I also saw this in Boots but again can't find on their site.
Whilst I was in Tesco picking up magazines, which feature in this months Magazine Madness I saw that the got2b range was on two for £5.00 so I picked up the got2b Guardian Angel. I am interested to see how this compares with the TRESemme one I have been using for years. 
The reason I was even down the hair care aisle was that I was looking for a new volumising product. I have tried a couple of new products but not been blown away with either so wanted to try something new. I went for got2b 2 Sexy Big Volume Spray Mousse. I haven't read any reviews or heard it mentioned but thought it is worth a try.
Last up is the Sure Clear Aqua Anti-Perspirant I have been using the aloe vera version which I really like as there is no real scent but it does leave white marks. I am hoping this will be as good but without the marks - we will see.

If anyone has any volumising hair product recommendations please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment