Sunday 7 July 2013

Magazine Madness August 2013

This month has been another good one for freebies and I have picked up copies of Marie Claire, Red and InStyle. There were also freebies with Glamour and Harpers Bazaar but they didn't grab me as much as these.
With Marie Claire I got the Eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner. I keep getting eyeliners as freebies and never use them because quite honestly I am useless at applying them. I don't have a steady hand and always seem to make myself look like I have two black eyes. I decided to give it a try as I have heard so many good things about the brand, and maybe liquid eyeliner in a felt tip form is the way forward.
With Red I got a three (small) Ren products. Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Gel, Frankincense Revitalising Night Cream and Vita-Mineral Day Cream. I don't usually read Red but I have been wanting to try Ren for ages. I really want the Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask but am interested to see how I get on with these. They are teeny tiny but if I like I might have to add some Ren to my Christmas list - yes I have started thinking about that.
Lastly I got Rituals Perfection Volume Mascara with InStyle. I have quite a few products from Rituals but haven't tried them out yet, as wanting to use up older products first. You have to have a system right! I love getting mascaras as a freebies as they are one  piece of makeup I seem to constantly be buying. 

Have you guys picked up any of this months magazines? And am I missing out on any amazing freebies?

No comments:

Post a Comment