Thursday 18 July 2013

Random Ramblings #2

Today I just felt like just chatting as I found out yesterday that I past my latest exam! To say I am relieved is a massive understatement. I have honestly never been so stressed about anything. I have shed many tears since starting in September and nearly given up so many times, but I found out that not only did I pass but I also exceeded the standard required on 6 out of the 8 tasks.

I have always known I have lacked confidence but sometimes it is almost crippling, I have such a fear of failing but I guess my biggest fear is being one of those over confident deluded people. I would hate to go around thinking I am the bees knees only to be proven wrong. Maybe now I have passed two exams I will start to believe in myself more, but somehow I can't see that happening.

Anyway in beauty news to celebrate passing my exam I bought myself a little treat. The Essie Summer 2013 Mini Collection. I am sure you have all seen it by now but expect some nail posts soon. I had really been trying not to buy anymore polish until I culled my collection but the set was on offer in Boots so couldn't resist. If you have had your eye on the collection it's now £9.99 from boots.com.

My boyfriend also treated me to a Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquer in Celestial which I have been eyeing up for ages. I will let you know how I get on but I have high hopes. Whilst I am rambling don't you hate those massive security stickers supermarkets put on makeup. There is one on my Apocalips which I cannot for the life of me get rid of.

Also as a celebration me and boyfriend are going to our favourite restaurant in Norwich, Middletons Steak House and Grill. It does as the name suggests the best steaks as massive meat eaters (sorry to all vegetarians and vegans) we love it. If you live in Norwich or ever come to visit I would definitely recommend it. They have a website if you want to check out their menus middletons-shg.co.uk.

I have done other stuff then celebrate but that isn't really interesting. I have seriously got back into Pinterest. I especially love reading beauty blogs and then pinning all the products I want. Come Christmas my list is going to be a mile long.  Top of my current list is the 
Paul & Joe makeup bag featured on viviannadoesmakeup.com, Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm thanks to Caroline Hirons here and a long term lust which has turned into a must have is Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette fueled by missbudgetbeauty.co.uk.

Oh in case you wondered I decided to keep the two tops from Warehouse from my latest ASOS haul - full post here. I just didn't feel comfortable in the Hilfiger t-shirt so guessed it is a complete waste of money to keep it. The Warehouse top that I was unsure of I kept and actually think I may have shrunk fractionally in the wash, so the issue with seeing my bra has fixed itself, result.

Oh and lastly I just wanted to thank you for reading my blog, I love my blog and to be honest really write it for me. I know I will never make a career out of writing but love to do it. Also love having a place where I feel I can share what I want. Not all my friends are obsessed with beauty blogs and one doesn't even know what a BB cream is - how I am not sure. But I love that I can bang on about how much I want a makeup bag, a cleansing balm and feel others will understand as opposed to thinking I am crazy. So thank you for spending time reading my beloved little blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment