Saturday 6 October 2012

Mark Hill Holiday Hair Cover Up Protection Spray

This post is a bit late, but I bought this for my holiday after reading the info on the back ''every time you apply your sun scream, spray Cover Up through your hair. Don't forget your scalp especially on fine hair, partings and the temple area. Reapply after you have been in the sea or the pool.'' I have very fine hair and my scalp often gets burnt.

The smell is gorgeous a real holiday scent.  I sprayed lightly through my hair then tied it up in a ponytail and sprayed again concentrating on the hair line.  It does make your hair look and feel greasy but as I was only sitting by the pool or on my lilo I didn't really care, especially as my hair was up.  As instructed I reapplied whenever I put on sunscreen.

By the end of the day my hair felt very oily but my scalp wasn't burnt - result. I did have to wash my hair twice to get it feeling really clean, but would much prefer this over dried out hair with a burnt scalp.

You can pick this up from boots.com for £5.99 for 50ml

No comments:

Post a Comment