Monday 1 October 2012

September Empties

This month I have used up 

No7 Gentle Foaming Cleanser which had been hanging around my bathroom for ages as this was the cleanser I was using before I discovered Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.  I really noticed a difference in my skin when I went back to using this as it didn't seem as clean or as hydrated.  I don't think this is in the No7 range any more but will now be sticking to my Liz Earle.

The Body Shop Lychee Blossom Shower Gel I really enjoyed using this product and am surprised with how long it lasted as have used daily since May.  I do really like the The Body Shop's shower gels as they smell gorgeous and really lather up well.

The Body Shop Lychee Blossom Body Lotion another fantastic product from The Body Shop I really liked the pump at the beginning but actually it was really hard to get the product from the bottom so maybe not such a great design feature.

Sanctuary Luxury Bath Float I love the smell of Sanctuary products and love layering them up so you feel really pampered.  I have been trying to spend more time relaxing and chilling and this is one of my favourite bath products as I find the smell very calming and the product very nourishing.  I always have a few of these and love getting these sets for Christmas.

Bourjois Volumizer Mascara I bought this quite a while ago after it being recommended in one of Tanya Burr's videos.  I really liked how dramatic this made my lashes but did find it clumped after a few applications.  I might buy this again but at the moment I have quite a lot of mascaras and try not to have too many on the go at any one time.

No7 Instant Radiance Concealer or whatever it used to be called as the name has completely rubbed off.  I always have one of these or something similar in my make up bag as I do suffer from dark circles around my eyes, and this does help although sometimes I need more coverage.  

No comments:

Post a Comment