Saturday 27 October 2012

Nails - Victoria Nails Inc

After fighting it for a while decided to embrace the fact it is autumn, I wouldn't say it is my favourite season as I don't like waking up and its cold, wet and dark outside, but do love dark nails - so not all bad.

I decided to reach for one of my all time favourite autumn/winter shades, Victoria. It is a beautiful dark cherry red, I would love to be able to wear this type of shade on my lips but I am not that brave.  

I haven't put a top coat on this as want to try a new top coat with this.  I will let you know how it turns out.
I did use Kensington Caviar Base Coat as always, which is even more important when using darker shades to prevent staining.

I have noticed that a few bubbles have dried in my nails - does anyone know why?
You can pick up Victoria from feelunique.com for £11 with free delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment