Saturday 6 October 2012

September Favourites

Sorry for being a few days late my studying is taking up a lot more time than I thought it would but here are this months favourites.

In September I discovered the Wunderlist app for my Blackberry and I love it. I have created loads of lists, one for this post, posts I want to write, products I want to try and even started my Christmas list. If anyone reading likes making lists get this app its great and free.

The polish I wore the most in September was Nails Inc Basil Street as it is the perfect shade nude for me.  I had a wedding to attend and wore a lovely teal dress with black accessories, I couldn't find a teal polish that matched and didn't want to wear black nail polish to a wedding so turned to my trusty Basil Street.  Also I started my new job and wanted to look neat and polished so again this was perfect.  

I went to Turkey in September and was really impressed with the two products I tried by Mark Hill Holiday Hair Sunset Smoother and Holiday Hair Cover Up this year was the first year my scalp didn't get burnt and my hair didn't dry out and look more like straw then hair.  I had never tried anything from Mark Hill but after trying these I might have to try out a few more products - does anyone have any suggestions?

I have also rediscovered No7 Advanced Hydration Night Cream I haven't used this for months as I was using Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser morning and night but now using up my No7 moisturisers.  I have really noticed my skin looking and feeling much better in the morning I definitely think that at night I will now use a night cream as opposed to a general moisturiser. I don't think that this is still in the No7 range but will replace with another of their night creams.

My favourite YouTuber I discovered this month is leighannsays she is very funny and uses a lot of drugstore products.

My last favourite is something I discovered on holiday - iced coffe. I don't like coffee normally as I find it way too bitter but at our hotel they had a cafe which made the most gorgous iced coffees I liked caramel syrup and cream with mine. I must have had about three a day and I miss them. I have had a caramel frappuccino from Starbucks since I have been back but not quite the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment