Saturday 6 October 2012

Mark Hill Holiday Hair Sunset Smoother Aftersun Condition

Another post long overdue I bought this and Mark Hill Holiday Hair Cover Up Protection Spray just before I went off to Turkey my hair has been quite dry recently especially the ends so really wanted to look after it in the heat.

Due to having such a sensitive scalp I didn't buy a different shampoo and continued to use my Philip Kingsley Flaky/Itchy Scalp Shampoo.  I only used this on my ends and mid lengths of my hair.  You don't have to leave on for very long about 3 minutes and rinse well.  My hair was left soft and manageable and my ends looked much better after a few uses.  As I didn't need much I still have quite a bit left over so might use once a week as a mini hair mask.

I will definitely get this again as is a great travel size and a wonderful treat for your hair. 

You can pick this up from boots.com for £1.99 for 50ml

No comments:

Post a Comment