Wednesday 20 February 2013

MUA Cream Blusher - Blossom

I picked this up at the end of January along with some other beauty bits after seeing Louise's review on sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk. I also picked up the shade Yummy but haven't tried as to be honest can't put Blossom down.
This is a pinky natural colour. When researching what shades of blusher is the most flattering I kept reading you should go for a colour similar to your own when you blush, well that is all well and good but when I blush I tend to go a bright crimson so was non the wiser. I picked this shade as it looked the least frightening and I am glad I did. It is gorgeous and looks so natural.
I also love the texture, I have never tried a cream blusher before but will definitely get more.  On the back it says 'creates a soft dewy finish for sweet blush perfection' and I couldn't have put it better myself. I apply with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush and put quite high on my cheeks.
Blended out it gives such a beautiful dewy colour to the cheeks I find highlighter isn't necessary.

Many of the reviews I have read have said that the staying power isn't great but I find it lasts well on my skin. Obviously haven't tried in any kind of warm weather, so it will be interesting to see if it lasts as well in the summer.

I am seriously impressed with this and for £2 what an absolute bargain. The only negative thing I have to say is that they are a bugger to get into. My boyfriend had to open the first couple of times and I have chipped nail polish to get into but at least they are secure.

Once my obsession with this colour has waived I will try out Yummy, and might even buy the other two Bittersweet and Dolly.

You can buy from superdrug.com for £2 

No comments:

Post a Comment