Wednesday 13 February 2013

Nails - Great Dover Street Nails Inc

I have been lusting after Nicole by OPI Khloe had a little Lam Lam for ages I am not sure whether it's because I love the name or that Khloe is my favourite Kardashian but I have been wanting for months. I was about to order online when it suddenly dawned on me that I have around 100 nail polishes so I must have one similar, I mean really how many colours can there be. After hunting around my collection I found Great Dover Street by Nails Inc which I think looks pretty close (I have only seen swatches online however)

I got this with six other polishes in Nails Inc Ahead of Trend Collection which is still available on qvcuk.com.

I applied two coats over Kensington Caviar base coat and topped with Albert Bridge top coat as normal. As always with Nails Inc it is thick but still dries quickly and lasts for nearly a week.
After using this I am really not sure green is my colour I didn't hate this polish but didn't love it either.  I am seriously thinking about condensing my nail polish collection as I have quite a few multiples and also many shades that just aren't me mostly ones that came in sets. I was half thinking about doing a blog sale for the multiples and the ones used once or twice - what do you guys think?

Back to Great Dover Street this seems to be a QVC exclusive which you can buy in the same collection I did here. (Is it just me that gets annoyed with all the QVC exclusives which means you usually really want one or two in the collection but end up buying 7 as you can't buy elsewhere)

No comments:

Post a Comment