Friday 22 February 2013

What's In My Bathroom - Sanctuary Foaming Bath Soak

Now don't get me wrong I still love my Treacle Moon Warm Cinnamon Nights Bubble Bath but some days you just need a more indulgent bath time treat and recently I have been reaching for this.  I seem to have acquired quite a few of these travel sizes and also have a 250 ml bottle as well so no danger of running out any time soon, which is a good thing in my book.

This is what I thought No7 Sumptuous Bath Soak should have been, it smells more relaxing and luxurious with the signature Sanctuary scent. It is also feels creamy and nourishing so perfect for the winter or if your skin needs some tlc.

It creates plenty of bubbles so don't have to use loads which is another big bug bear with some bubble baths. A minor quibble with this is that I do find that the boyfriend nicks as is quite a unisex smell, then again he also nicks my Warm Cinnamon Nights which is incredibly sweet so maybe nothing is safe.

Overall think that this a great staple to have in your bathroom and a perfect gift for those difficult to buy for people.

You can pick 250ml for £5.50 from boots.com. It is also included in several of their gift sets which might be the perfect present for your mum this mothers day.

No comments:

Post a Comment