Wednesday 6 February 2013

Soap & Glory Glam-A-Lot

After spring cleaning my stash I found another forgotten gem from Soap & Glory. I love Soap & Glory all their products smell amazing and their body sprays are bargains.  

This is as the name suggests a perfect fragrance for a night out with a woody musk base. It can also be worn in the day being a body spray and not be too overpowering. I don't really do subtle, so do tend to spray liberally day and night.

Like Mist You Madly this does have good staying power for a body spray but obviously isn't going to last as long as a perfume.  I have the 100ml size which is perfect for popping in your handbag. I really like the packaging not too chunky and not in an aerosol. I hate body sprays in aerosols as they just seems to get stuck in the back of your throat.

I haven't tried any of the Soap & Glory perfumes but am tempted with the quality of these, that said I would definitely recommend anyone on a tight budget buy these instead of cheap perfumes.

You can pick up 250mls for £6.50 here or 100mls as part of a trio for £8.50 here

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried their body spray but I really liked their spray on moisturiser. I think you can only get it if you buy a gift set which is a shame! If I could get it on its own I'd snap it up!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their body sprays and spray on moisturisers going through my stash I found three in total two half used and one 250ml never been used! Just read your blog and subscribed great post on condensing your nail polish collection I seriously need to sort out mine

      Delete